Monday, 11 March 2013

Cleaning and the oil burner

Today's activities have involved me cleaning my bathroom, breaking another slat in the sofa and turning on the washing machine. Once all that was over I have spent a large amount of time watching YouTube videos back to back, which has been quite good fun.

Whilst sat in my living room I decided to turn on my oil burner, not sure if you would say turn on but nevertheless you know what I mean. I bought 9 bottles of 10ml fragrance oil for my oil burner from eBay some smells are lovely and others make me feel queazy.




When they arrived I was slightly disappointed that some of the scents mentioned on the listing did not come in my package. The 6 on the left are the ones I was supposed to get the 3 on the right were the surprise ones I didn't expect or want as they STINK. However, I do like about 70% of them, but the one I lit today - Avocado was HORRIBLE! it smells like an old ladies house nothing like I imagined avocado to smell, but what is it supposed to smell like, as I think they are fragrant-less. I lit the burner to get rid of the bleach smell as it stinks and it just reminds me of toilets, but seemed to make the smell worse. 




No comments:

Post a Comment