Sunday, 5 May 2013

Background disappointment

Last night I noticed that the nav bar on my blog had disappeared and you could not flick between the pages. I really liked the blooger template I had installed it was called My Memories, which I picked off the Blogger Templates page. 


I thought the page fitted well with the look I wanted. The illustration summed me up always with a camera in my face. 

Hope the problem with it can be fixed as I want it back. The error that came up when I went to upload said - 

We were unable to save your template.

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure that all XML elements are closed properly. XML error message:
(SyntaxError) : Unexpected token <

I am looking into what this means but it doesn't look good. Back to spending a good hour or so looking for a suitable background. So annoyed. 

2 comments:

  1. I thought that background was beautiful too however, I tried leaving a comment on one of your posts but it didn't work :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I am really in love with my new background now, even more than my last one :). Not too sure what was going on with my comments. I have them set so anyone can comment. xxx

      Delete