I has come to the end of the 30 day snap and I have had a great time taking pictures everyday for a month. Some days I did struggle with taking a picture to represent my day and others were simple with too many pictures to choose from.
I like the idea of doing a photo a day for a year, but I'm not too sure if I would enjoy it for that long and if it would become a chore rather than an enjoying project to complete. Have any of you out there completed a 365 day snap? How did you get on with it and is it like how I imagine?
If you missed my 30 Day Snap here is a quick run through of the pictures below so you don't have to visit every post 30 times. I was going to use this as my day 30 snap but I decided not to cheat and included one from today as well.
I am thinking about doing a weekly snap similar to Lily Pebbles. I'll test it out for the month of July and see how I get on.
1. Editing my June Primark haul
2. Brilliant Burger
3. Hummingbird Bakery cupcake
4. Walking Home
5. Dancers in Leicester Square
6. Lunch in the park
7. Shots on a Friday night
8. House hunting
9. Rail Replacement Service
10. Muji Stationary
11. G8 Protesters occupying a building in Central London.
12. Superman Premiere in Leicester Square.
13. Step Ladder Locked to a bike on Oxford Street
14. Treat a friend Friday at Hummingbird Bakery
15. Approved food order
16. Lucky charms in Tesco's
17. Filling tax forms
18. Discovering new blogs on Bloglovin
19.approved food order arrives
20. Writing a guest post on nail art
21. Marble nails
22. Friendly cat in the street
23. Rerkorderlig Midsummer House
24. Everyman on his phone on the train
25. Filming crew in Trafalgar Square
26. Fruit in take for the day
27. Jewellery getting fixed
28. Snacks in work
29. Gay Pride Festival in Soho
30. Mini haul from Boots and Maplin
Have you participated in 30 day snap? Did you enjoy it? Leave me your links below so I can go see them.
Did you see Louise over the month?