Saturday, 22 June 2013

Day 22 of 30 Day Snap

We went out for a walk today and saw this lovely ginger cat sat on the corner of the street, chillin. I approached it slowly as most cats in London run away when people come near them, but to my delight this little moggy stood up and came and said hello. It did a few laps of me first and then just hopped up on my knee and started to get comfortable. I love cats so I was pretty happy with this and made Kit snap this lovely event. When I get a cat I hope it will be as friendly as this one. 



What have you been up to today? 

Go check out what Louise has done 



2 comments:

  1. Oh, my word! That is so precious! I do the same with strange cats I see! I always want to pet them and love on them! This one is a beaut and seems like such a sweetheart! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I see cats like this it just makes me want one more and more. It was so delightful and I didn't have to worry about being bitten or scratched, which is something I am not keen on when cats are concerned.

      Lorilee xxx

      Delete