Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Nail Wheels have arrived from Japan!

A few weeks back I made a post on my nail polish collection, which can be found HERE. I was reading some other bloggers blogs on a sunny afternoon and noticed that when they featured nail wheels in their post. I thought the photography of the nail collection on the nail wheels was particularly interesting and really lets you view the colours for what they are. 
My nail polish collection in full view. 


After about 2 minutes of research I found an eBay seller, that sold the nail wheels for £1.37 including postage from Japan. They arrived really quickly. A brilliant deal no?


The nail wheel with the colours and their names from the bottles. I love all the colours on this wheel. 



here is the nail wheel without me and the scribbles. 


More colours I am in love with. My brother got me the Fearne Cotton ones and they are brilliant and vibrant.


These nail wheels make the colours look brilliant and it makes me want to wear them all at once. 


Nail Polish names - 


More beautiful colours - The gold glitter from Poundland is one of my favourites. Thanks Mum. x



Here is my nail polish collection, but painted on the nail wheels. I have applied 1 coat of each nail polish and I have listed which brand/colour it is next to the nail. 

What is your favourite colour? 


2 comments:

  1. Lots of really pretty colours - definitely going to invest in some of those nail wheels, thanks!

    *following*

    xx
    www.forevermissvanity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I have an obsession with red nail polishes. I love your blog. Thanks for following me :) I am now following you.

      xxxx

      Delete