Saturday, 1 June 2013

New buttons

This evening I have been busy and got myself some fancy social media buttons from Carrie Loves. She has lots of free social media icons in different colours, which you can download and she even provides helpful links on how to add them to your blog. 



I chose the poppy red and used Beautiful Dawn Designs step by step instructions on how to upload to my blog.

I am slowly improving the look, one step at a time, of my blog. 

Also for the month of June I intend to blog for the 30 day snap as well as blogging about products and purchases.



2 comments:

  1. they look great. im going to check her out!

    Walk of Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad it is of some use. I thought I would share it as I found it useful. :)

      xx

      Delete