So I was informed of this brilliant idea by Abi she asked me to take part hence the Q&A's below.
- Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
- Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
- No tag backs!
The Blogs I am nominating are:
- Megan from Little Miss Average
- Chloe from Hello Chloe Rose
- Carrie from Carrie Brighton
- Rosie from Rosie Alexandra
- Rosie from Rosie Louise Love
- Lauren and Claire from Stylingo
- Sophie from SophieLouiseW_
- Katie from Copper Girlfriend
- Amanda from The--Blonde
- Kirsty from Pretty Bug
- Zoe-Amanda from Zoe-Amanda
The questions Abi asked me to answer
1. If you could steal one celebrities style who would it be?
2. What is the most common colour in your wardrobe?
3. What are you most likely to spend your money on?
Shoes and clothes.
4. Night in or night out?
5. Curly or straight hair?
Straight hair, I wish I could have curly hair but it just drops out.
6. Favourite High Street store?
7. Heels or flats?
Flats. Heels looks great but I cannot walk in them.
8. Your favourite trend of the moment?
9. Favourite designer?
10. Books or magazines?
Save Karyn by Karyn Bosnak and Petite Anglais by Catherine Sanderson both books are about bloggers, blogging and their stories.
11. You are given £10, what would you spend it on?
A per booked train ticket home to see my family.
Yesterday I received a comment on my blog from Abi saying I had been nominated for a Libster Award. I had no idea what the Libster Award is and how you win, but taking part seemed like fun. It is a way of discovering new bloggers. All I had to do was answer Abi's 11 questions and then nominate 11 people for the award and ask them to answer the 11 questions I had made up.
Your part, please answer the questions below on your blog:
1. If you had to choose between dream job far away or a rubbish job and close to your family what would it be?
2. Shoes or clothes?
3. Reading blogs or watching YouTube?
4. If you could live in any country where would it be?
5. Favourite colour?
6. What is your favourite topic to blog about?
7. Nail polish or moisturiser?
8. What is your favourite season?
9. Blog everyday or tweet everyday?
10. Handbag or rucksack?
11. Films or television?
Good luck, I look forward to reading your answers :).