Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Riots in London

Yesterday a few protesters and squatters, so I was told, were occupying a building on Beak Street. Meaning Central London, particularly Soho was a hive of police activity yesterday. With a particularly annoying helicopter. 





There were plenty of police roaming the street on foot, cars, bikes (that's the cycle kind and the motorbike kind) and helicopter, but to my disappointment I did not see any horses. I love seeing horses, but have never been brave enough to ask if it is ok to stroke one. 



Anyway, here is my pictures of what I saw yesterday. Hardly what was represented in the news as the police just seemed to be waiting around for something to happen and seemed quite relaxed all chatting like a group of grannies at a tea party, without the cups of tea. 




No comments:

Post a Comment