Saturday, 8 June 2013

Stila products in Poundland

A few weeks back I visited my parents back in Wales and took a trip to Poundland. Their Poundland is the biggest one I have been in and have a lot more things available. I went in to find their limited edition nail varnish,



which is a dupe for OPI rainbow connection from their Muppets range. Click the image below to read more on the Muppets Nail Polish range by OPI. But unfortunately everyone else had beaten me to it and it had all sold out.



So instead of getting the rainbow coloured one I purchased the gold one. I was happy with the £1 price tag and wasn't too bothered if it didn't work. To my surprise it was easy to apply although 2 coats were needed as the glitter comes out sporadically and needs to be manipulated around the nail or you'll have glitter on one side and clear polish on the other side. 



Once I had figured out how to apply this polish it took a few minutes to dry as I applied quite a lot. Once it was on it lasted a week or maybe a little longer, I cannot remember now but I was impressed with how long it lasted. I only removed it as I wanted to wear red. The only downside was that it didn't come off easily with nail polish remover and I picked it off.

Whilst I was rummaging in the make up area I came across Stila make up products. I have hear of Stila from other bloggers - they had whitening powder for sale,


as well as tinted moisturiser - 



When I got home I did some research on the internet and found that Stila products are quite expensive. I figured these products were in Poundland as they were end of the line or they had redesigned their packaging. 


4 comments:

  1. You can find some great stuff in pound land. You just have to sieve through the bad stuff first usually lol
    Kirsty x

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to do that and also watch out for the old ladies who push past you to get to what they want regardless that you are stood there trying to look at things.

      Lorilee
      xxx

      Delete
  2. What a find! I love Stilla.
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't buy any and now I want some xxx

      Delete