Monday, 17 June 2013

Will.i.am phone case

I have been dreaming of a phone case like this for months now, since I take a lot of pictures on my iPhone. I thought it would be a cool thing to have a case for your phone that looks like a camera with a strap that goes over your head. It seems like Will.i.am has stepped into my mind and created just that.


He has created Foto Sosho which can be seen here. It is available for iPhone 4s and 5. The cases look beautiful and stylish.


Although when I click the link on his website, that goes to Selfridges website it is no longer available to buy. I did find a website that said it was £300. I am not going to spend that amount on a phone case, but I like the idea. 
I think I would choose the V.4 as I am not too sure how the V.5 works. 

Would you buy this? 


(Pictures from i.am+)


No comments:

Post a Comment