Sunday, 21 July 2013

My week in pictures #1

I have seen this post done quite a few times on different blogs that I follow and every time I see it I want to see more. Also I had a great response to my 30 day snap in one go post, which is why I have started my week in pictures. Now that I am doing this post I will be more conscious of taking pictures through out the week. 


1. Waiting in the queue at Lanzarote airport for checkin to open. 2. Arrived home and went for lunch a my brother's house and saw the cat. 3. First attempt at running 3.1 miles from my house and back again. 4. Getting lunch in soho with my boyfriend. 5. Drinks in work. 6. Testing my O.P.I nail polish from Poundland for a blog post later on this week. 7. Trying sushi from Yoshino on Shaftsbury Avenue for the first time. 8. I found my friend Phil at a BBQ in work and had some burgers. 9. My Sundays OOTD blog post here. 

Hope you enjoy this, what do you think of my week in pictures? Do you have your own week in pictures leave me your links below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment