Sunday, 28 July 2013

Saturdays OOTD

Yesterday was a very busy day and I didn't get to blog anything as I was on the go all day. I met my friend from work at her house and we went horse riding. I had been looking forward to going for weeks and yesterday was the day that I finally got to go on a horse. I wore jeans on the train on the way there but I started to melt and wanted to wear the skirt I had packed in my rucksack. 

I had a lot of outfit changes yesterday, I didn't have a photo of me in my jeans and top, but here is my second outfit change. My friend lent me her jodhpurs to ride in and they were surprisingly comfortable as they were skin tight. 


Then I got back to my friends after horse riding and got to put my skirt on. This was a great feeling as I was really hot and sweaty after riding the horse for an hour and a bit. 


Top - Monki 
Skirt - Primark 
Bracelets - Primark 
Shoes - New Look. 

Not sure if you can see but I am slightly sunburnt. 

Then I came home to change for my evenings activity of a hen party at Vauxhaul Roller Disco. The theme for the hen party was flower power. I didn't have anything specifically flower power era but I did have this floral dress and wore that. 


Dress - Primark
Bag - Primark 
Socks - Primark
Roller Skates - Roller Disco
Wrist protectors - Roller Disco

I am writing a review on the Roller Disco and it will be on my blog once I've written it. 


8 comments:

  1. I used to horse ride when I was younger and loved it, kind of wish I had never given up doing it lol! Did you enjoy it? Was it your first time??

    Love Nicole xx

    Thelifeofabeautyaddict.blogspot.co.uk Give my blog a follow if you like :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved it. Yes it was the first time I had a lesson but not the first time I have been on a horse. It was great fun. I would love to go again as my friend was there too. You should go riding again it's great fun. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Love your skirt in the second picture :) Horse riding so much fun! Did you enjoy it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the horse riding. I have a post going up tomorrow about it. It was my first time having a lesson and it was great as there was a mix of age groups and abilities. I would love to go again. Glad you like my skirt. Xxx

      Delete
  3. love your transitions of clothing! and the skirt is very pretty and love the floral pattern! hope you had a lovely day!

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a happy accident that they matched. Glad you like the outfits though. I had a great day apart from discovering the sunburn. Xxx

      Delete
  4. I love all your outfits, I'm forever changing throughout the day! haha x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so hot I didn't know what to wear so I took a few outfits with me :) I am glad I am not the only one that does it then. Xxx

      Delete