Sunday, 28 July 2013

Sundays OOTD

today was bike ride day so no matter how glamorous the midwives look in Call The Midwife riding round Poplar on their bicycles in their dresses. I am unable to cycle in a dress because 1 it may blow up and 2 I am bound to get the material stuck in my wheel leading to disaster so today was a shorts day. 


Sunglasses - H & M
Top - Dorothy Perkins 
Shorts - Dorothy Perkins 
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I did have a rucksack on to put my drink and camera in but as I have the worlds worst sunburn, Kit had to carry the bag. I love my bottle green bike. As I was leaving my house for the bike ride there was a child outside who said " that's not a bike" I wonder what he thought it was. 

Do you go on bike rides? Where do you like to ride? 




2 comments:

  1. I haven't been on a bike ride in such a long time! I used to love doing that, your bike is gorgeous!! love the plait too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you thank you. So glad you like my bike. I really love it. Glad you like my hair too :) xxx

      Delete