Sunday, 21 July 2013

Today's OOTD

Today I took my photographer out with me and found my usual brick wall to stand in front of for an OOTD picture. 

I ironed my dress especially for this post, but I'm not sure my superb ironing can be seen that well. I have developed a love of ironing since my stand up ironing board was purchased a few weeks back, but that conversation is for another post. 

I picked this dress up in the sale last year from New Look. It was a concession called the People Tree. I think I paid about £24 for the dress in the sale, the original price was about £54. 

I thought I would pull this dress from my wardrobe as I haven't worn it in a while and it was a nice enough day just to wear a dress and sandals. 

The only downside about this dress is that it's a little short so I won't be wearing it to work any time soon as I have to climb under and over desks to fix problems for editors. It's hardly lady like.  



Sunglasses - H & M £7.99
Earrings - Wallis £1
Belt - Dorothy Perkins £1
Sandals - Primark £2 

I shall be doing more of these OOTD posts as people at work have volunteered to take my photos. 

What have you been wearing recently in this hot weather? 


6 comments:

  1. LOVE this dress!

    amylysette.blogspot.co.uk :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is lovely and perfect for this humid weathet. On Friday, I will be posting a similar outfit post as part of the Passion for Fashion link up. Come join us!

    Donna
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What's passion for fashion link up? I'd love to get involved.

      xxx

      Delete
  3. Lovely dress! I have been living in mini dresses since the heat wave has arrived too :)
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be getting hotter and hotter and hotter every day. I love mini dresses but they aren't all that practical. xxx

      Delete