Tuesday, 30 July 2013

Tuesdays OOTD

Today's OOTD was styled on a balance of what was going on with the weather and my very sore sunburn. It felt cooler this morning so I decided to put my jeans on with my white top as it is loose on the straps. I had my shawl on as the room I work in has air conditioning so I need something to keep my warm. I bought these jeans from Primark and as I have worn them they have stretched around the knees and they don't look as good. 




Top - not sure where this came from but I like wearing it in the summer
Scarf - gift from my boyfriend's late aunt 
Jeans - Primark 
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

 I also styled my hair like Megan did on her date night collaboration post




My hair is quite wispy and I got Aloe Vera cream on it from applying it to my back why is another reason for it being messy. 





No comments:

Post a Comment