Thursday, 18 July 2013

What do you do on holiday?

A few weeks ago I was contacted by MoneySupermarket.com to participate in a holiday habits poll. This is the first poll I have participated in and was excited to take part. There were 2 questionnaires that were created, one for couples and the other for families to find out what we get up to whilst on holiday. I filled out the couple questionnaire.

Here are the results below I particularly like the graphics that MoneySupermarket provided me, so colourful and creative, makes the results interesting to read. 



I was really pleased to have taken part in this poll and enjoyed reading the results. It's amazing what a questionnaire can be turned into. Now we all know what 100 bloggers do on their holidays, what do you do on yours? 

I still send postcards whilst on holiday as it's always nice to receive them and interesting to see who gets home first. 


No comments:

Post a Comment