Saturday, 3 August 2013

Guest blogging

Having recently discovered #bbloggers chat and got my self involved in the hour chat for the past 2 weeks. I took up the challenge of writing a guest post for Hayley on all my lip balms I could find. I went through every draw, handbag, make up bag and any other storage system I own. To check out the post click here.

If anyone out there is looking for guest bloggers. I love writing posts and I am available to write any.

How many lip balms do you have?



6 comments:

  1. I am always looking for some guest bloggers :) I even have guidelines on how to write a post for my blog: http://tarte-aux-fraises.blogspot.ch/p/guest-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh cool. I shall pop over to your blog. Hope you're well. Xxx

      Delete
  2. I would love to get into the bbloggers scene, I think guest blogging is a great way of finding new blogs!

    Holly xx
    http://whathollyhearts.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I think too. I tried the paid advertising on others blogs but that didn't seem to increase my readership. I find that tweeting and guest blogging are useful. I have found all my guest blogging opportunities on twitter. Thanks for stopping by. Xxx

      Delete
  3. Aw I love that you are obsessed with lip balms! I have a thing for them too! I think I might have more then you ;)

    Ellie xx

    www.littlered26.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise I was until I volunteered to do this post and my addiction was truly revealed. I thought I had a lot how many do you have?
      Xxx

      Delete