Wednesday, 7 August 2013

July empties

Doesn't everyone want to know what products I have used up in he month of July? Of course you do, as this is why I am writing this post. This is the first time I have written an empties post and in fact made an empties video. I didn't really understand why anyone would want to see what I had used, but having watched a few videos and read a couple of empties posts I was hooked and started my bag of empties collecting over the month of July.


1. Nivea honey and oil hand soap - this was purchased from Savers. I cannot recommend enough how cheap Savers actually is. Compared to the same item you can buy in boots and you pay much more. It lathers up really well and the scent lasts for more than 5 seconds and doesn't smell like bars of soap. 

2. Victoria Secret Pure Seduction - bought on my holiday in America I have finally used it all up and I am onto the next bottle. It smells sweet and fragrances your skin for up to 30 minutes. It's a body spray rather than the body sprays that leave white marks. 

3. V05 Gloss Me Smoothly Shampoo - another savers purchase. It smells great and only a little bit is needed to lather up my thick hair. It also controlled the frizzy my hair gets in humid weather. 

4. VO5 Give Me Moisture Conditioner - the smell of this reminds me of Malibu. It smells sweet and smooths my hair for the day. You only need a small amount of this and your hair is smoothed. 

5. Kuan Soothing Conditioner - I picked this up from Poundstretcher as it was cheap and I wanted to see if it did the trick. I was put off by the smell as it smelt like flowers and tea. After a few washes with it I didn't really notice any difference only that the conditioner was going down in the bottle. It was also a messy design as the conditioner didn't come straight out of the hole as it went all over the lid.

6  Bristo - bought from Poundland as I wanted some heat protect spray that was cheap. It smells lovely. The smell reminds me of hot cross buns. It made my hair smell like it for a bit but throughout the day the smell wore off. It worked well as a heat protect spray not making my hair greasy or knotty like inane had in the past with other heat protect sprays. 




7. Nivea for men - I like to try different shower gels and I thought I would give this a whirl. It smells nice on your skin for about 30 minutes but after that it wears off. I didn't try washing my hair with this as I saw it as a shower gel rather than a shampoo. 

8. Tango Shower Gel - this came out in blobs rather than running smoothly so you either got too much or not enough. It didn't really smell of anything or any tango I have had. It was ok but I don't think I'll buy it again. 

9. Possibility - this was a lovely red colour and smelt delicious. It bubbled really quickly with running water but when you turn the water off the bubbles popped and disappeared, but that may be down to Thames water being hard. 

10. Oral B tooth paste. I think this is from their new range as it was blue with a spearmint taste. It was a nice taste but it had grit in it to clean your teeth, but I am not to sure about the grit taste left in your mouth afterwards. 

11. Nivea roll on. This is the best roll on I have ever used because it applies evenly and smells great. Also you can see how much of it you are using and how much is left. It is wet when you apply it but it soon dries and it keeps you smelling nice all day. Only need to apply once. 

Do you have any July empties? Please leave your links below. 


No comments:

Post a Comment