Thursday, 8 August 2013

Poundland Haul

Yesterday I took a trip to Poundland in search of a Tangle Attack - Poundland's version of a Tangle Teaser. I can hear you asking how do I know they sell these? I saw a post on Bethany's Blog the other day and I wanted to try it to see what it was like as my hair gets really knotty when I don't put conditioner on it. But alas my Poundland did not have it in stock yet. I have a look in Wrexham when I visit my parents soon. 

Anyway, on with what I actually bought - Bottled at Source, not really sure if this is a well known brand or if this is Poundland's version of Original Source, but it smells amazing. You can really smell the honey with a hint of coco. I also picked up a pack of nail wraps. My friend at work had some nail wraps from Primark and they looked pretty, but I don't think they lasted that long. I saw an advert on TV for Myleen Class nail wraps and this lead me to purchase these nail wraps from Poundland as I wanted to test them out. I saw a post on Sue's blog Predict the day on these very nail wraps. There were other nail wraps available, but I chose this brand as it came with an emery board as well. When I finally try these wraps out I shall write a review, but for now this is my Poundland haul from yesterday 


Whilst in Poundland I saw these beautiful plates but didn't buy them. They are pot not plastic which is a surprise as most of the nice plates are plastic. I think I will go back and purchase them at some point. What do you think? I don't think they are a particular brand as it just had the Poundland sticker on the back. 


Have you bought anything from Poundland recently? 


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh those plates are so damn cute!!! I need to get down there and get some!!!
    poundland surprisingly has some awesome things!!

    tashfacee.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For beauty items and plates Poundland is the best at the moment. I went to 99p stores and poundworld and I didn't see anything that caught my eye. xxx

      Delete