Sunday, 15 September 2013

I'm back!

For the past few weeks I have stepped back from blogging as I had to revise for an exam.
Most of my days were spent in the sunshine and this past week in doors because it rained. I was revising data rates, transfer speeds, codecs, folder structure and colour spacing. All the revising I did paid off as I passed my test. I am so pleased I passed it with 92.5% as we have had a 100% rate and no one has failed in a year so I really didn't want to fail. 



My revising technique is read it, write it down and then write it down 100 or so times after that so it sticks in my head. What are your revising techniques? I also like to highlight things and make myself test questions to see if I can answer them. 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on passing the exam! Mine's about the same as yours. I also mutter everything to myself when I step out to get a cup of coffee...kinda like a crazy person. x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey lovely, thanks :) I think I should just walk around with a headset on all the time and I won't look so crazy xxx

      Delete