Thursday, 24 October 2013

A sense of success

WHOO the other day my blog reached 10100 page views. I am amazed that people read it as I read other people's blogs and they are far more interesting than mine, but I really enjoy taking photographs and writing.
 

Also on the same day I reached 100 followers on Bloglovin, another achievement. 



You can follow me on Bloglovin by clicking the above image and it will take you to my page. 

I have been blogging for 10 months now as I started back in January, doing it as a new years resolution. It's most probably the only new years resolution that has lasted past March. 


I wanted this post to be a Thank you to all of my readers/followers as I really appreciate every one of you. 




6 comments:

  1. I've just realised I wasn't following you on Bloglovin :(
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now you have me worried that I don't but I have your blog favourited so I just go to that page. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats girl! I just hit the same page view mark too, its crazy to think people actually read my blog. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing considering there are so many blogs out there. Xx

      Delete
  3. Congrats, hunny! I'm so proud of you! You deserve all the success in the world! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I aim to follow your blogging success post to increase my readership.

      Xxx

      Delete