Saturday, 12 October 2013

Midi Rings

I have been eyeing up midi rings for a while now and have seen quite a few people posting pictures wearing them on Instagram and featuring them on their blog. Now it's my turn. I popped into Primark last night to get my boyfriend some trousers and I ended up spending £73 something and in this haul I managed to pick up some midi rings for £1.50. I thought they were relatively cheap and I thought I would give them a whirl and I love them.



I am not sure if they are meant to leave a mark on your fingers but that may have been because I pushed them on my fingers as I didn't want to loose them on the first day of wearing them. I love the silver one.  


Looking at them it looks like I have key rings on my fingers but I thought that they looked lovely when wearing them.

Do you have any midi rings? And where did you buy yours from? 


8 comments:

  1. I love midirings! I lost two of the three that I had as I was being an idiot and forgot to take them off before showering....:/ x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't so keen on them until I took the jump and bought them. I still think they look like key rings in photos but when wearing them they don't look like that. That's a shame you lost yours. Just go to Primark and buy these as they are so cheap, but having said that they are tarnishing already.

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Ah I'm glad to see a post on midi rings, I have a huge obsession with them and own waaaay too many! The best ones I've found are in River Island, Topshop and Miss Selfridge although because they're cheap some of them leave green marks on your fingers which isn't great. But I've heard putting clear nail varnish over the top can stop that? I'm a bit worried to try that though!
    Some of the midi rings I have are in my most recent blog post: http://zoe-amanda.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/college-ootw.html

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall check out your blog on the midi rings. I went into river island to find some but I couldn't find any. I think all the Oxford street shoppers had snapped them up. I shall put the clear nail polish on mine as my silver ones have already started to change colour.

      Xxxx

      Delete
  3. Love these! I just bought some from Topshop and they look so similar to these but were so much more expensive! Might have to try Primark next time :)

    Katie xx
    thestylinguist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try the Primark ones I bet they are the same, but do put clear nail polish on them, like Zoe says above, to make them last longer, my rings have gone orange.

      Lorilee

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Aw, I love your midi rings! I've been dying to buy some, but I can never find any here! It's like the trend hasn't quite caught on yet! You'll find the random one here or there, but no sets like this! I love the plain silver one! It's just so nice and dainty! I'm going to keep looking until I find some! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forever 21 have any? I found it difficult to find them in the shops here but Primark did not let me down. I love wearing them although they are getting a bit tarnished but they are really cheap. Xxxx

      Delete