Friday, 18 October 2013

Sunglasses

The other week I thought it would be a good idea to fling my sunglasses into my small handbag without a case. Doing this was far from a good idea and I have destroyed my favourite pair of sunglasses. When they were siting in my handbag without a case they got scratched by my house keys I imagine. I wish I had put them in a smaller case now as my big case is the same size as my small handbag. 

I bought them last year or the year before from H & M for £7.99. I thought this was slightly expensive for sunglasses, but I liked the style and design. I am disappointed they are scratched as I can't seem to find any that match their style and size. 





I am currently wearing a pair I bought from Primark years ago but they are not the same shape and don't look that good either. 



I have now got these in a case that my mum bought me. It's lovely a heart shaped one, which I think she said she got from the opticians. 



The sunglasses I owned before my H & M ones were from C & A in Spain. I loved these too but the arm snapped off. I tried wearing these with only one arm but they looked lopsided and silly which is why I purchase my H & M ones. 

I love big sunglasses as the shape suits my face better and I think looks more stylish. 

I have seen YouTube videos where some girls have a draw full of different sunglasses. I don't think I could justify buying more than one pair of sunglasses as they all do the same job. I guess having lots of sunglasses allows you to style your glasses with your outfits. I just like having one pair and wearing them all the time. 

How many pairs of sunglasses do you have? 


2 comments:

  1. Aw, I hate when things like that happen! I had a pair of aviator sunglasses that got scratched up and made them fairly useless to wear! Right now I only have two pairs of sunglasses, but in the past I used to have a handful of them just for fun! I'd love to go back to having several pairs, but the two I have will do for now! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rubbish isn't it! I want my old ones back. Xxxx

      Delete