Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Bblonde by Jerome Russell

A few weeks ago I was contacted by the lovely people at Jerome Russell asking if I would like to test one of their products. I had the choice of hair dye or this lightening spray. I forgot about this hair lightening spray arriving and it was hanging out in the despatch department in work for a while, but now I have it and I am ready to test it. 

The lightening spray came in this box, which was well packaged and full of information of how to apply and how the product works. 




You can only apply this product 10 times in one go, but I am sure if you take a break from using this for a few months and go back to it you will be fine. However, I am sure this will only last 10 times if you are applying it to a full head of hair. 

I posted this photo on Instagram and someone commented saying that I should use a good conditioner before using this, this is stated on the box, but it was helpful to know this. 


Before using this lightening spray you must wash your hair, with a good conditioner and towel dry it. Apply the spray to your hair in a well ventilated room, wearing gloves or wash your hands thoroughly once done and style your hair as usual - with a hair dryer and hair straighteners. 

The pack says results should start to show after 3 sprays of using this product. 

This is my hair before applying the spray. 




I will write an update on how my hair looks after using this spray as results are not instant, they are gradual. 

I would like it if they provided gloves with this product as I planned to use it on Monday, but have to wait till the weekend till I can get my hands on a pair of rubber gloves as I have sensitive skin on my hands. 

***This is a sample and I was sent it to review - review are my own***


     


3 comments:

  1. I have never heard of this brand before, hopefully it will work for you :)

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried this yet as I haven't got myself any rubber gloves, but as soon as I do then I will let you know what happens with my hair.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey, did you ever get around to using this? My hair is a similar shade and I'd be interested to see the effects :)

    ReplyDelete