Sunday, 10 November 2013

Relaxing Afternoon with Lush Products

Last week I popped into Lush after work to see what products had been brought out for Christmas, but as I had been graced with a cold this week I was unable to smell anything in Lush. Now if you're a shopper in Lush then you'll know the shop can be smelt from outside the shop.





 I looked around the shop and all the shop assistants were very friendly, but I couldn't smell anything so my experience in there was un-enjoyable. 



I hope to go back in a few weeks when I can smell again. There are so many things in there I have my eye on, but it is really expensive.


 I looked through my beauty box where I keep all my shampoos, soaps and moisturisers and found some lush products I had managed to pick up at a carboot sale in the summer. I forgot I had them. 


I picked up the Jingle Spells for 50p from Battersea Carboot Sale from a man who seemed to be selling women's items, I think he'd been detailed to go to the carboot and sell her items. I asked how much it was and he said £1, but my haggingly skills got him down to 50p and I skipped off with this. It was unopened. 



The Jingle Spells Bath Balistic looks like a bath bomb, not sure if they are the same, but it smells lovely. It is full of silver stars and is purple in colour. I have discovered that if i chop up bath bombs/bath balistics/bubble bars they will go further so I do that. 



Do any of you chop up Lush products to make them go further? 



     

4 comments:

  1. There's nothing like a lovely Lush bath, I have sometimes split the products into parts to make it last longer, but a lot of them are so crumbly that once you've split them they fall into a besquillion pieces :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you on that! Then you should not rub your eyes after cutting them as I did. I want to go back and buy more things when I can smell.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I love LUSH so much! I know it's pricey, but I just can't help but pop in and buy something every time I walk by the shop! I can't wait for my husband and I to buy a house so I'll finally have a bathtub I can buy bubble bars and bath ballistics for! I love watching your Instagram videos with your LUSH products just so I can live through you getting to enjoy all those fun treats!

    And I'm surprised even with a cold that you couldn't smell things in the store! It's so strong I'd imagine the scents could cut through any cold! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too :) it sure is pricey, but I am sure that it is cheaper in america as opposed to the uk. I resisted the temptation when I was in there, but I am definitely going to go back and by something. Buy a house and then you can do a house tour for me :) I made sure that we got a house with a bath because I love them. I'm glad you like my videos. I really want to make more Youtube videos but I just don't know what to film.
      nope i couldn't smell much at all, I still can't now.

      xxx

      Delete