Monday, 23 December 2013

Guest Post from Kohl Beauty

Hi! I'm Aley from KohlBeauty and Lorilee has kindly invited me to do a guest post! Today I will be doing a review on a Champneys 
Mini Favourites Collection gift.

kohlbeauty.wordpress.com


I am an avid spa fan and love going to spas in the UK and I have even been to a few around the world. I would not say I am total expert but I can distinguish a genuine spa product between a 'wannabe'. Champneys is a well known spa brand in the UK, mainly because it was the first UK health spa chain! The brand is synonymous with health and relaxation :) This set contains the following products:

www.kohlbeauty.wordpress.com
  • Citrus Blush Shower Gel (50ml, RRP £2.50) This is a zesty shower gel which includes a blend of orange peel oil, lemon oil and cardamom. It smells really lovely on the skin leaving me fresh and revived in the mornings!
  • Mediterranean Bliss Bubble Heaven (50ml, RRP £2.50) This is a bubble batch which has a subtle smell of fig milk, olive leaf and green tomato. To be honest this doesn't smell like much but it did product a good lather.
  • Distant Shores Body Butter (50ml, RRP £2.50) A really nice soft soft body butter which has grapefruit, lemon, orange peel and cedarwood oils with mango and passion fruit. As you can tell by the ingredients this has a delicious tropical smell and definitely my favourite item from the set!
  • Hand and Nail Cream (40ml, RRP £3.50) A nourishing cream with Vitamin A, C, E and Pro-Vitamin B5 and Liquorice extract. This did a good job of conditioning the hands which is essential in this wind and cold weather!
Champneys expertise is evident in the quality of the products. The only downside is that the size of the products are quite small so they wouldn't last very long. Despite this, the mini favourites collection is a good way trial the products and I would recommend this as a nice gift to a loved one if they prefer less heavily scented products. Personally, I prefer Sanctuary products. The set costs £10.50 and you can find this at Boots here. If it goes in the Boots sale I would recommend trying it out :) Hoped this helped! If you would like to see more content like this feel free to visit me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment