Wednesday, 4 December 2013

What happened to my blogging?

Yep! I am asking myself the same question. I started off October well with regular blog posts, then we hopped over into November and that disappeared right before my eyes and now I am sat here and it is December. I had thought about writing a post a day for December, but as you can see that has failed miserably as I haven't posted anything yet. However, I have decided to do a photo a day of my December events and post them to Instagram. I have started a photo a day for my advent calendar gifts. Then another photo a day for the rest of December using JustBlogSteph idea, where you have to post a photo following her list.





 Then compile a post at the end of each week containing my photos. So far I am doing well. 

Here is a taster of what I have documented so far. 

My #BXIC photo a day


I am currently in the process of reorganising my hard drive that contains all of my 60,000+ precious photo. I started with 2013 and I have made it to 2009. The earliest digital photos I have on there are from 2002. 

My advent calendar photo a day 

My photo a day of other activities 


1. Putting the Christmas tree up 
2. Getting my mum some Hunter Wellies for Christmas 
3. Christmas Decorations have been put up in work



     

No comments:

Post a Comment