Wednesday, 29 January 2014

LUSH Candy Box

Whilst typing this post I am currently sat in my bedroom, which smells a lot like a Lush store at the moment. It is making me want to go for a bath right now. 

I bought the Candy Box from Lush in Chester when I went shopping with Blog Beth. I thought £9.95 was expensive for this box, but when you think about it each item is £2. Instead of it's full price price of £4. So I think I got a pretty good deal.


This post is just to show what's in the box rather than what the products are like as this post will be enormous if I did that as well so I will be making them separate. 

Let's begin because everyone wants to know what's in the box. 
This box smells like candy. 


Here is a quick snap of what is in the box, full details of what each one is below. 


Snowman Bath Ballistic - this cheeky little fellow smells wonderful and sweet. Although I broke his nose off when taking him out of the box to photograph. 


100g Snow Fairy Shower Gel - This I think if bought on its own in Lush is about £5 something, I think. So I am really pleased it is in the box. It smells like candy like the rest of the items in this box. I cannot wait to try this. 


100g Candy Mountain Bubble Bar - I love how this is full of glitter. It really reminds me of Sprinkle of Glitter. I imagine that she would like this little mountain. I kind of almost don't want to use this because it looks so pretty. 


25g Popcorn Lip Scrub - I am really not a fan of this at all. I don't like the smell and I don't even want to try it just incase I don't like it. 


100g Rock Star Soap - When I first picked this out of the box I thought it was going to be a bubble bar, but I was pleasantly surprised to find it was a soap. 


Please come back to my blog to find reviews of these products, for as and when I use them. 

Have you bought this box? What did you think of it? 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment