Before Christmas I was sick on my way to work and didn't make it in. I visited the doctors and was given a sick note. I hate being off work and staying at home, it's the most boring thing ever and I feel more sick being at home. For the first few hours its great as I got to go back to sleep, but after that I watched hours and hours of day time television and to be honest I am bored out of my mind. I don't know how people without jobs can stay in doors all day.
Anyway, to get on with this post - things to do on a sick day or on a day off.
- If you are a blogger - write a blog post or 2. I wrote 4.
- Watch TV - for a bit, but not all day like I did.
- Organise your wardrobe - a lot of this seemed to be happening today, I saw a few tweets.
- Do shop Christmas shopping online.
- Take a bath.
- Paint your nails
- Wrap some Christmas presents
- Go outside for a walk
What do you do when you are off work sick?