Friday, 3 January 2014

Winning the Rimmel Competition on Instagram

A few weeks back I entered a competition on Superdrug's Instagram page to win some Rimmel make up. All I had to do was comment on the post with what Christmas meant to me. Family and food. I received a reply saying that I had own and I needed to contact Rimmel. I did this and my parcel came, but unfortunately the post man had managed to smash the silver nail polish. It had left Rimmel HQ in one piece. The smashed silver nail polish had also melted the other items, which was a real shame as I was looking forward to using these Rimmel products. 






However, a quick tweet to Rimmel and they kindly offered to replace my items. I was in for a suprize as Rimmel had doubled my prize due to the smashed polish in the first packet. I was really excited to see all these products in one envelope. Especially the space dust nail polish as this is the reason why I commented on the Instagram picture in the first place. 




They sent me this beautiful red lip stick in the shade in love with ginger. 







2 lip lacquers which I am really excited to try because I am not too sure what the difference is between a lipstick and a lip lacquer. I also love these shades too. 




A scandal eyes mascara, 2 eye shadows and a black eye liner pencil. 




Now for the big guns the space dust nail polishes. I am really excited to try these as the colours just look amazing. 




Have you entered any competitions and won? What have you received? 


     

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, just imagine all the fun looks you can create :o) - I hope you'll show them in some posts too :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely I shall be doing a face of the day post soon :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Heard great things about the eyeshadow palette on the right! x

    ReplyDelete