Saturday, 8 March 2014

Gadget wish list

It is not often I do a gadget wish list, infact I have never done one but I do them every month or so in my head. 

Canon - I love the idea of vlogging and have tried doing a little bit on my iPhone but I have massive camera shake. 






A go pro - I love watching YouTube especially Fun for Louis channel. I love how he documents his adventures using a mixture of a Go Pro and a compact Canon camera. However, they aren't loved in the world of post production where they take hours to transcode. They are also not cheap either. 




A long arm camera tripod for either of the cameras above. 




A keyboard for my iPad although I have no problem with the keyboard on my iPad I just like the idea of it although it would be extra bulk and weight to carry, so maybe not a good idea.




A stand to hold my iPad up, i saw this stand on a tech review by another blogger and it looks pretty cool. The iPad case I have at the moment is difficult to hold in bed and I always end up wacking myself on the nose when it falls down. 

What's on your gadget wish list? 


     

2 comments:

  1. Hi babe your blog is so cute I've nominated you for the liebster award
    check it out xx www.ownkindofbeautifulx.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just read the above comment but I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award, have a look at my blog for details :) http://beautyandbeethoven.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete