Sunday, 11 May 2014

What happened to my blogging?

I set myself a challenge to blog everyday in 2014. If your a reader of my blog you'll know I was doing really well at this for January and February, but I had to revise in March for an exam in work so my blog to a bit of a back seat and I lost my blogging flow. I am trying to get back into the swing of things with a few posts a week, but it am not sure what is best. To post every day or only post when I feel like it, which could result in lots of blog posts and then none. I need to find my happy balance of blog posts. 



I thought I would insert this picture from my bike ride at the weekend as I don't have a picture for what what happened to my blogging. 

I do feel more motivated in the summer months. As I love to go out an take lots and lots of pictures. Maybe a few videos too. 

Do you ever feel like blogging lots or blogging every so often? 



     

No comments:

Post a Comment