Monday, 6 October 2014

One Lovely Blog Award



I want to say a big thank you to Regan from Resplendently Regan for nominating me for this award. You should go and check out her lovely blog as it's full of posts on OOTD's, Skin care and is packed full of great photographs. Go on - go check her out. She nominated me a while back, but I have only just got around to writing my response now, sorry!

The rules of the award:

1. Thank the person nominating you and link back to them in your post
2. Share seven things about yourself
3. Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know

Seven Facts About Me:

1. I own 100 dresses, 80 pairs of shoes, an endless amount of tops and 3 jeans, buying one more won't hurt right?
2. I currently live in London. 
3.  I dream of learning to speak another language, but when I try to learn it all goes pear shaped.
4. I love photography. I carry my DSLR everywhere with me when I am on holiday and when I am not my phone is glued to my hand.
5. I can drive a car, which to some of my colleagues surprise, I am good at. 
6. I work in post production and love anything technical (it brings out the nerd in me)
7. I love talking. If there is ever a new person in work I will go speak to them regardless whether they want to speak to me or not.

Nominations:

I have included some of my favourite bloggers here and also some bloggers I have just discovered. I hope that by including them here you can enjoy their blogs as much as I do. 


  1. Southern Charmed Blog - is run by the lovely Megan. Her blog is full of reviews, lifestyle and personal posts. 
  2. Blog Beth - is what it says on the tin, a blog run by Beth. She is on Twitter morning, noon and night so if you ever want someone to tweet Beth is your lady. Her blog is full of fashion, make up, food and lifestyle. I went shopping with Beth in the sales last Christmas and we did some serious damage in the Lush sale. 
  3. Subgenre of a Dream - is run by the ever so charming Daphne. I had the pleasure of going to tea with Daphne a few months back and her personality is reflected in her posts. She writes about make up, lifestyle and London.
  4. Carrie Brighton - I love Carrie's blog. She takes the best photographs and I love her writing style. She has a mix of beauty, lifestyle, baking and university posts. 
  5. Emtalks - I have only just recently discovered Em's blog. It is definitely worth a read. She has just gone travelling across Canada and I am loving reading all the posts about her adventures. 
  6. Dee's Beautiful Life - is a lovely blog run by Dee. I was introduced to her blog when I was invited to do a colab by Megan and Beth. Her blog is packed full of make up posts from reviews to tutorials. 
  7. HaySparkle - run by Hayley. I cannot remember when I found Hayley and her blog, but I enjoy reading it. Her blog is full of make up reviews, nail polishes and wish lists.
  8. Ink and Nonsense - is run by Becky. I recently discovered her and her blog on a Twitter chat. Twitter chat's are the best place to discover new blogs. Becky's blog features lifestyle, food, hair inspiration and wellbeing posts.
  9. Hello January - is a lovely blog that features lots and lots of stationary hauls and book reviews.   
  10. Sprinkle of Neon - is run by Jess. I found Jess and her blog on a Twitter chat. Her blog features posts on lifestyle, fashion, food and hauls.
  11. Fayes Fix - is run by Faye and I found her Youtube channel and then subsequently found her blog. Faye's blog is packed full of OOTD's, lifestyle, make up and YouTube posts. 
  12. English Roses - is run by Hayley and I discovered her Youtube channel before I discovered her blog, it is really pretty and I love her photography.
  13. Tarte Au Fraises - Another blogger I discovered when I was invited to the collab with Megan and Beth. Katrin's blog is packed full of lifestyle posts  and pictures.
  14. Chowing down by the bay - is a lovely food blog run by Chelsea. I discovered Chelsea and her blog during a Twitter chat one evening. The food featured on her blog will make you really hungry, so eat before reading.

I really enjoyed writing this post as I have got to share with you all my favourite blogs and what they are about 



     


4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the nomination Lorilee! I'm seriously honored :) Can't wait to share my own facts and check out the other bloggers you nominated!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay
    Bloglovin
    Pinterest
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your blog and all that yummy food. I can only read it once i've eaten or I would be heading out to go buy lots of yummy food. xx

      Delete
  2. Aww, your description is the sweetest! Thank you, Lorilee! Also, 80 pairs of shoes????? I definitely do not feel guilty of the corner of my room that's piled with shoes anymore :P xxx

    Daphne | subgenre of a dream | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOOOPS! Maybe that fact should have been kept a secret. I didn't think 80 was that much :S I do have 2 pairs of trainers in that collection too. xxx

      Delete