Monday, 15 December 2014

25 Facts About Me Tag


I saw this post on The a Style Blog and Belle Chanton Blog and wanted to join in myself. I love reading posts where you get to learn more about the blogger.


What is your middle name?: I do not have one.
What was favourite subject at school?: French.
What is your favourite drink?: Aloe Vera
What is your favourite song at the moment?: Vance Joy - Riptide
What is your favourite food?: Pizza.
What is the last thing you bought?: Real Techniques brushes - lots of them. I went a little crazy as I found lots of them discounted in Winners. There will be a post up soon. 
Favourite book of all time?: Petite Anglaise by Catherine Sanderson. It is my favourite by far and best of all it is written by a blogger. Well Petite Anglaise no longer writes her blog, but I used to read it back in uni and loved it. Another favourite book I love is Save Karyn by Karyn Boznak another blogger.
Favourite Colours?: Red 
Do you have any pets?: No I don't, but I really want a cat.
Favourite Perfume?: Amor Amor! Cacharel 
Favourite Holiday?: When I went to New York with my parents for the first time. I loved seeing the city and shopping till I dropped.
Are you married?: No not yet, but I am engaged.  
Have you ever been out of the country, if so how many times?: Yes I have. I have been out of the country so many times I cannot put a number on it specifically. I can list the places/countries I have been too - Florida, France, India, Spain, Greece, Canada, Fuerteventura, Canary Islands and Ireland.
Do you speak any other language?: No I cannot, but I just moved to Montreal where they speak French, so I hope to learn some more.  
How many siblings do you have?: A brother.
What is your favourite shop?: is Primark and it pains me that they don't have any in Canada. I really miss shopping there. I watch Primark hauls on YouTube and want to come home and buy it all.  

Favourite restaurant?: At the moment I am testing all the restaurants out in Montreal - favourite so far is Sesame. In the UK it would have to be Honest Burger.
When was the last time you cried?: When I waved goodbye to my parents at the train station as I embarked on my trip to Canada.
Favourite Blog?: That is the hardest question on here. I read lots of different blogs, but my favourites are Carrie BrightonBethany Worrall, Southern CharmedSubgenre of a Dream, Very Berry CosmoShu Likes Clothes, XAmeliaXGaby the girl next door, and Reflection of Sanity 
Favourite Movie?: I don't really have one as I don't watch movies all that much because I get too hot and fall asleep - yep even in the cinema!
Favourite TV show?: Bob's Burgers! It's the best. 
PC or Mac?: Mac
What phone do you have?: Black iPhone 4
How tall are you?: 5ft 2
Can you cook?: Yes. 
I am not going to tag anyone in this post, but if you want to join in then comment below and I will check it out. 



     

23 comments:

  1. Ohh, I really love reading your answers and thank you for the mention, that is so sweet! I also love reading this tag because it's lovely to get to know the blogger better! We are trying to test all the restaurants here too but my husband and I are both creatures of habit, once we like a place, we go back there again and again. LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading your blog. You should participate in the tag! I'll be rolling my way around Montreal soon with the amount of restaurants I am "testing out". We do that too, go back to the same place, but also test out new ones as well. We have been to the same place for breakfast every weekend for 4 weeks and this weekend we didn't go there.

      x

      Delete
  2. Canada sounds super exciting & I'm also loving the Riptide song at the moment :)

    Style Sunrise ☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Canada is great, you should visit some time. Everyone needs to visit here at least once in their lives. I can't stop playing the song.

      x

      Delete
  3. I've never had an aloe vera drink! I see them all the time but I never get it!

    doitfortheirony.blogspot.com / Funny creator style person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try it! Aloe Vera comes in lots of different flavours. I know some people don't like to drink the little bits of aloe because they are floating around all the time, but I like the sweetness of it.
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  4. I really want some real techniques brushes, and I love cats I really want one too! Lovely post! Abi :)
    http://myw0rldmyview.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I want to buy all the real techniques brushes I can get my hands on, but I really don't need them all do I? What kind of cat do you want? x

      Delete
  5. Aww I loved reading this! I'd love to go to New York, especially around Christmas time! :)

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can only imagine how exciting and Christmassy New York would be then. Thanks for stopping by. :)

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  6. I love these kind of things! It must be so exciting moving to a new place but so scary at the same time!

    Emma | frillsanddoodads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get involved too, write a post like this on your blog as well. :) It is really exciting moving here, it's not as scary as I thought because I have moved here with my fiance.

      Thank you for your comment and stopping by :)

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  7. I'll shop at Primark and eat at Honest Burger even more especially for you!
    Cx
    charliedistracted.com / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I miss them so much x

      Delete
  8. Love posts like this where we can get to know you! Its exciting to feel like you're getting an insight :) Will definitely be planning a post like this in the near future!

    orlagh-mc.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know if you do and I will give it a read! Lovely blog.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  9. Ah french is so hard. I've been in French Immersion since fourth grade and my french is still mediocre at best -_- The grammar is so difficult :(
    Ling | The Cosmetic Critic <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wish I could speak it. Things would be so much easier here :)

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  10. yey you're short too, like me :) it seems you're well-traveled, that's great! I want to move to England in the next few years!

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! I miss it so much, coming to Canada is like going back in time. I didn't realize how great I had it :)
      Yep I'm short and sometimes I wish I was taller, but other times I wish I wasn't

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  11. Love this post, You're so well- traveled, I hope you're not done yet, so much of the world still to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to go to Australia, that is my biggest ambition. I'd also like to travel around America too, but I am just being greedy now. I want to see it ALL!

      Lorilee
      xx

      Delete
  12. What a fun post! And congrats on your upcoming wedding :)

    ReplyDelete