Saturday, 6 December 2014

Ardene Handbag

During Black Friday in Montreal I picked up this pretty bag from the clothing and accessories store Ardene for $7. The store is aimed at teenagers, like Claire's Accessories, however I like some of the items in there. 

My favourite thing about this bag is that it has a flap, a zip and a magnetic fastener. I find that bags in the UK only seem to have the flap with the magnetic fastener and no zip. I always leave them in the shop because of this. Canadian's know how I like my bags.

I can change the size of the strap on this bag as well. To be under my arm or across my body.


I like the patterned inside, it's quite jazzy seen as the outside of the bag is plain. The only downside about this bag is that it is a little small on the inside so I wouldn't be able to carry the kitchen sink, but I am going to use this bag in the summer, so I won't have to cart around all my winter gear. 

Have you ever bought anything from Ardene? What do you think of this bag?


     

8 comments:

  1. That bag is really cute, and great price!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always great when you buy something for less than you expected to pay. xxx

      Delete
  2. Ship me that bag!! It's really nice! I love the pattern inside and the design outside. It's semi bohemian, which I ,love!
    Jade x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful isn't it? When I saw it I knew it would become one of my favourites so in my basket it went. Thank you for your comment

      Lorilee
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Oh I love this bag. It's really nice, very different and what a bargain! xx

    Honeypot Blogs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A bargain is definitely what it is. So pleased I found it.

      Lorilee

      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi Lori, I told you I'd stop by after my vacation, I am also following your blog now :) This is such a cool handbag, I love the detail inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by :) Hope you had a great holiday. Thank you so much for the follow. I love this bag so much, can't wait to style it in the summer.
      xxx

      Delete