Saturday, 13 December 2014

Why I love Winners

Since moving to Montreal I have discovered the store Winners and it is my favourite so far. It sells a range of items such as clothing, shoes, make up, handbags, purses, children's toys, menswear and house hold items. 


On all the trips, there have been a lot, to Winners I always head for the beauty section first because I love nail polish - who doesn't?


There are plenty of branded items locked up in boxes, you have to  have a rummage, but I am sure you'll find something.


The main reason why I went into Winners is due to finding Real Techniques make up brushes. There will be a post on these soon.


After raiding the beauty section I then make my way over to the handbags. I found this beautiful Kate Spade handbag, but didn't purchase it, not sure if spending £115 on a handbag is worth it. 


After I have rummaged through the handbags and purses I then venture around the rest of the store. 

I will do a post on all the goodies I have bought from Winners soon so look out for that. 

I have been to nearly all of the Winners in Montreal as I have been visiting all the shopping malls and exploring the area. 



     

8 comments:

  1. Cannot wear nail polish due to religious reason but somehow I receive so many of them. I give them as gifts instead. They are quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a lovely idea, it's always nice to give gifts. :)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I loveeeee Winners! They always have little gems if you have the time to rummage through the whole lot! And gosh, I am so envious of your whole RT brushes collection, you got some really good deals there. I hope you don't mind me asking, but why did you move to Montreal? Sorry if you already posted about it. I did go through some of your post but didn't see anything about it.

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found any clothes in there yet, maybe I need to rummage more. I really hope I to find something in there one day. I am so happy with my new brushes, I think I bought all their sets apart from the travel set. I am going to write some blog posts on them soon.
      I moved to Montreal as my fiancé got a transfer from London here, then I moved here a year later. I thought I had posted, but I didn't. xxx

      Delete
  3. I love stores like this where you can find everything you need! That Kate Spade bag is gorgeous. I have never been to Canada before how do you like it so far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Even if it is cold, people are really friendly, the food is great and me and my camera are inseparable

      thank you for your comment and visiting my blog :)

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  4. The brush selection for you is so neat :O I rarely see RT brushes at mine :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what a lot of people have said, I hadn't expected to see any and then I found these. Maybe they will reach Toronto soon? I don't get why they are in Winners. I thought that things in Winners were in there because they were the end of the line, maybe they are rebranding their packaging?

      Lorilee :)

      Delete