Thursday, 22 January 2015

Ardene tights VS Primark Super Cosy Tights

I bought Primark's super cosy tights last winter. My friend in work had been raving about them telling me that they are fleece lined and boy am I glad I bought these! I recently took a trip to Montrèal and I took these tights with me. It was so cold I wore my super cosy tights and my jeans. 

In the UK they are perfect as the wind chill is none existent, you can wear them with a dress or shorts and they will keep you nice and toastie. They are a little expensive at £3.50, for Primark, as they bobble quite easily. 

I have found a Canadian equivalent from Ardene. They are just as warm, but they are a little short in the legs and I am constantly pulling them up. The packet just says the size is small/medium or medium/large. There is no size guides on the back. I bought the small/medium, but this unfortunately is too small for me. I bought 3 pairs of these tights for $15.


Have you purchased them? What did you think? 


TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube

6 comments:

  1. I'll need to pick those up from Ardene. I have a couple of cardigans from them and I love it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so warm, but I find it frustrating that you have to visit several Adrene shops in one mall as they all stock different things

      Xxx

      Delete
  2. I love the Primark super cosy tights, so good in winter!!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stocked up on them on my first visit to Primark when I returned to the UK so comfortable

      Xx

      Delete
  3. I always get my tights from primark, they are so cheap and good value for money!

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely they are. And they are not too short and keep coming down

      X

      Delete