Tuesday, 13 January 2015

My Real Techniques collection end of the Series #10

Well if you have reached this point then you'll know I have finished my Real Techniques series. Over the past 2 to 3 weeks I have published posts on my new make up brushes from Real Techniques. All of the brushes I have bought were a lot cheaper here, in Canada, than they were back home in the UK.

My purple brushes - all of my posts are linked below 


 My pink brushes





All my brushes in their packets with their prices, without tax. I added the tax and the whole set comes to £66.67. Had I have bought all these brushes in the UK it would have cost £114.91 in Boots and £98.04 had I bought them from Amazon, but that does not include any postage I would have had to pay for.


So there you have it my Real Techniques brushes. I bought these all from Winners apart from the Core Collection, which I picked up from Walmart. I could have got the Core Collection from Winners, but I didn't find all the Real Techniques brushes in Winners until after I had visited several Walmarts. 

What do you think of my collection? Do you own any of these Brushes? Which Brush is your favourite?

TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube

7 comments:

  1. I love the Real techniques brushes, can't believe how much cheaper they are outside the UK though!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! it's unreal! I wish I had picked up the expert face brush too when I saw it, I didn't as I thought it was just another foundation brush, but it turns out it is the IT brush. I figured they were cheaper here because of the new range coming out

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  2. In the eye collection I love that fluffy angled brush...I use it for applying makeup in my crease and it works wonders. I take it with me on my trips all the time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shall give it a try and see what looks I can create with it :) I really want to buy myself a make up bag just to store my brushes in. I hope to find one in Primark when I return home.

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the crease shadow brush I love it for concealer. Best brushes. I love them I have also loved this series. x

      Delete
    2. It's really useful! I love testing them out and perfecting my eye look so I don't look like a clow. Looking forward to using the rest of them I bought. Thank you so much
      Lorilee x

      Delete