Saturday, 17 January 2015

My week in pictures

My week in pictures.


The week started off very cold with me finding icicles on the inside of my bedroom window • I painted my nails in Ciate candy floss and took this picture whilst the sun was out for 5 minutes  I snapped some pictures of the snow flakes on my iphone with the lenses my Dad bought me for Christmas one year  I then had to suffer 3 days of fire alarm tests that went on for most of the day, by 11am I was washed, dressed and kitted out for the snow as I needed to leave the house  On one of the days I went to Winners and found Ruth's dry shampoo  I got myself a new header and sat in Second Cup blogging for the afternoon. 

How has your week been?



TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube

8 comments:

  1. Wow!! Those shot of the snow flakes and ice on the window are amazing!!
    And I feel for you with all those fire alarm tests - such an annoying noise haha

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I found out my window wasn't shut properly which is why I got all that on my window. Thankfully the Fire alarm stopped after 3 days

      Lorilee xx

      Delete
  2. This is such a pretty post - your photography skills are amazing!

    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really want to make it a feature here on my blog 😊 glad you like my photography as I love taking pictures x

      Delete
  3. ooh cake :) I like those snowflakes as well!

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The cake was good but there were nuts hidden in the brownie bit.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  4. The CoLad dry shampoos are amazing, also the Ciate polish is such a pretty shade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try some of them. Thanks 😊
      Lorilee x

      Delete