Sunday, 18 January 2015

OOTD's of 2014

I was looking through my draft posts last week and discovered this post, instead of deleting it I thought I would share it, even though it is pretty short. 

One of my New Year's Resolutions for 2014 was to take an OOTD photo a day and to write a post with all the pictures once a month. It didn't last long as I dropped my DSLR whilst taking day 4's OOTD picture. I wrote a post on some of the OOTD's I wore in 2013 which is here if you are interested

Week 1 


Outfit 1 - Dorothy Perkins top, Dorothy Perkins shorts, Primark super cosy tights, Hunter wellies, Peacocks cardigan and my scarf from New York.

Outfit 2 - Primark body con dress, Peacocks cardigan, Cat Scarf a gift, Primark Super cosy tights and Hunter wellies.

Outfit 3 - Primark body con dress, cat scarf a gift and my Hunter wellies.

Outfit 4 - Primark dress, Primark cream top, Primark super cosy tights and my Hunter wellies. 

I wish I had carried on with this as I really enjoyed looking back on my OOTD's of 2013.

If I had more clothes in Canada I would definitely start this New Year's Resolution again, but alas I don't. I won't be buying clothes either as I don't really like the fashion here in Montreal.

I would have loved to have my whole wardrobe here in Montreal, but that would be about 5 suitcases worth of clothes.

Anyway, hope you like this post from the draft post archives. Are you doing any OOTD posts this year? If so leave me your link below. 


TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! I love the red dress :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's one of my favourites 😊
      Lorilee x

      Delete