Monday, 12 January 2015

Real Techniques Series #9 - sponge for £4.44

I have high hopes for this sponge as it seems to be well reviewed, like the rest of the Real Techniques range, in the beauty blogger world. 

I bought this sponge along with 4 other brushes on the same day from Winners. I still haven't worked out how come all these Real Techniques items were available in Winners for half the price that I could buy them in the UK. Does anyone know?


This sponge has 3 uses and different angles to achieve these uses. The back of the pack describes what each section is to be used for. I love a product with a 3 in 1 because I feel like I have got more for my money than I would have had I bought a different brand. 



Have you used this sponge? What did you think of it? Did it work?

TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube

8 comments:

  1. I honestly need to go to Winners, hopefully the sponge and brushes are available. I didn't see any when I went in 2 weeks ago. I really want to pick up this sponge too because I've read so many great reviews on it.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go! I went there today and there was only the setting brush in there. I really wish I had bought the expert face brush as EVERYONE has it and they rave about it. Hope you get it and the stippling brush.

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  2. I love my sponges and would not go without thanks for sharing! Every one needs these!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Debbie :) I have never used a sponge before so I hope this one works for me :)

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  3. I have the sponge as well but haven't used it... still can't decide what I want to use it for :)

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would play about with it, as that's what I am going to do.

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  4. I like this sponge more than any other I have tried. I use it mostly for BB cream and I use the RT stipple brush for foundation because it produces a better finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got myself some BB cream recently so I think I'll try the sponge out on that. I need to crack out my stippling brush as it seems to be very versatile.

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete