Brandi from Stuff for Things and Valerie from Wildflowers & Curls nominated me for this award. Thank you so much ladies! I am so thrilled that both of you nominated me and my little blog.
So lets begin, what is the Versatile Blog Award? I hear you ask. It is an award that bloggers give to bloggers to commend them on their photography and writing skills and their uniqueness of their blog. The idea is that you share the blogs you love with your readers so they are able to discover blogs they may not have heard of before. If you want to read more about it then click this link.
Compared to my last post on the Cat Cafe, this post is relatively none picture heavy...I whimper at this as I love a good picture.
Anyway, on with the Versatile Blogger Award.
Lets get the rules out of the way first!
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So as I mentioned above I was nominated by 2 lovely bloggers Brandi from Stuff for Things and Valerie from Wildflowers & Curls. Thank you so much ladies! You should all go check them out as they both have brilliant blogs.
I nominate these 15 lovely ladies
- Southern Charmed Blog
- Bethany Worrall
- Gemma Louise
- Subgenre of a Dream
- Missy in the Mirror
- Vix Meldrew
- Charlie Distracted
- Reflection of Sanity
- Jasmin Charlotte
- Thrift O Clock
- Adventures of a Pretend Adult
- Hayley Eszti
- A South Wales Blog
- Married to a Geek
The 7 things about me!
♥ I currently live in the ice cold Montreal, but it gets warmer in the summer
♥ I love my blog and blogging
♥ I have an older brother
♥ I long to see the Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade in New York
♥ I really want to get a cat and get it an Instagram account
♥ I own over 100 dresses and only 3 of them are in Montreal with me.
♥ I want to make more vlogs and upload them to YouTube