Soon as I get back to the UK I want to visit a Superdrug and pick up these items. My Superdrug shopping list is getting long!
Let's see what I have on my wish list this week. I have heard so much about the Make Up Revolution eye shadow pallets, I feel like I ought to try them, seen as they have been compared to the Naked pallets, which have a great reputation in the beauty world. The best bit is they are a fraction of the price, so more money to spend on more Make Up Revolution things.
1. Iconic 1 £4- this pallet to me ticks all the boxes as it has shimmers, mattes and pearl shades. I love brown eye shadow as it goes really well with my skin tone.
2. Essential Shimmers £4 - another brown toned pallet, which I think will work well in summer or winter. I would need to look at both the Iconic 1 and the Essential Shimmer pallets in person to compare them, but for £4 each they are going in my basket!
3. All About Cream Blush Pallet £6 - having never owned any cream blushers I am really intrigued by this pallet as it has a range of pigmented cream blushers and comes with a full size mirror.
4. Ultra Blush and Contour Pallet Golden Sugar - £6 - a mix of blush and contour colours - this pallet is top of my list for new tries for 2015. I have never tried a contour product before so I hope this one doesn't disappoint.
5. Ultra blush palette all about pink £6 - this pallet has a mix of matte, shimmer and pearl shades that can be used as blusher and as a contour kit. I think this pallet may be best suited to my skin as I am quite pail and the cream blushers maybe a little too strong for my skin tone.
There you have it my Make Up Revolution wish list. I hope that when I visit Superdrug they have all of these products in stock, as there is nothing worse than getting to a store to find they don't have what you want or it's already been tampered with.
Do you own any Make Up Revolution items? Which ones would you recommend?