Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Wish List Wednesday - New Look


It's Wednesday! Time for Wish Lish Wednesday.


This week my wish list is from New Look. 

As you may know I love dresses, which is why there are 3 in this wish list. 

1. Black jacquard rose sleeveless skater dress £24.99
2. Navy mixed stitch kimono sleeve jumper £19.99
3. Monochrome stripe ribbed bardot top £7.99
4. Red abstract print short sleeve smock dress £19.99
5. Silver cross strap wedge sandal £17.99
6. Black cross hatch slim leg trousers £19.99
7. Burgundy cotton slim leg cropped trousers £14.99
8. Black rose print 1-2 sleeve bardot neck skater dress £14.99

I am loving off the shoulder dresses and tops at the moment and New Look has lots of them to choose from. Also I fell in love with cigarette pants last summer and cannot get enough of them. I spent all of summer 2013 wanting some and then the shops delivered in 2014. So please to see they are still in fashion. I love the sandals, I own lots of New Look sandals as they come in wide fit sizes. 

What is on your New Look wish list? Do you like any of the items I have picked? 


TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube

2 comments:

  1. I loveeee all of the dresses! Such a cute wishlist :)

    Hayley-Eszti | www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went in new look the other day and couldn't find any of this which was so disappointing
      X

      Delete