Monday, 1 June 2015

OOTD - May 31st 2015

Like with a lot of posts recently I have not done an OOTD post in a while. Yesterday was a cold day in Montreal, I had to dig out my jumper, tights and boots.

In the morning I went shopping to the Dollar store to pick up a few bits and then went out into the garden of our apartment complex in the afternoon. 


Sunglasses - River Island via Asos
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Bag - Bath and Body Works ($40)

For both these items I cannot remember the price as I bought them a few years ago. 


Boots - Matalan £25


It's really nice out in the garden. There are beautiful flowers, benches, fountains and pretty cool views of the city. 


I call this outfit my Canadian look as it combines the colours of Quebec (the province where I live) and Canada. 


Trying hard not to fall in the water. I was close on a few occasions. 


Jumper - Forever 21 $16
Skirt - Primark via Battersea Carboot £1


I bought some of my clothing items in the UK and my jumper was from Forever 21. One of my very few clothing purchases I have made here. I love the colour of the jumper and wasn't too sure about it when I bought it as it's a cropped jumper, but with my Primark skirt it has slowly turned into my favourite jumper. 

Have you recently written an OOTD post? Leave your links below. 


TwitterBloglovinInstagramGoogle+PintrestYouTube


1 comment:

  1. I love your boots! I so need to do more outfit posts this summer

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete