In blogging

19th Day of 30 Day Snap

I have been doing this now for nearly 3 weeks and have enjoyed every minute of it. I thought that I would struggle to choose a photo to represent my day, but it has been relatively easy and fun to participate. 

Today I was rather exciting as my Approved Food order arrived. I only ordered this on Saturday and it came relatively quickly. Approved Food is a website where they sell food that can no longer be sold at a supermarket because it has gone past its best before date, but not the used by date, so it is perfectly safe to eat. 

What we ordered was mostly junk, but I really love Aloe Vera drink so we bough 2 cases of it, which was 24 bottles per case. 


Have you ever bought anything from Approved Food? If so what did you get?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment