In London photography

30 day snap in one post, Go!

I has come to the end of the 30 day snap and I have had a great time taking pictures everyday for a month. Some days I did struggle with taking a picture to represent my day and others were simple with too many pictures to choose from.

I like the idea of doing a photo a day for a year, but I'm not too sure if I would enjoy it for that long and if it would become a chore rather than an enjoying project to complete. Have any of you out there completed a 365 day snap? How did you get on with it and is it like how I imagine?

If you missed my 30 Day Snap here is a quick run through of the pictures below so you don't have to visit every post 30 times. I was going to use this as my day 30 snap but I decided not to cheat and included one from today as well.  

I am thinking about doing a weekly snap similar to Lily Pebbles. I'll test it out for the month of July and see how I get on. 

1. Editing my June Primark haul
2. Brilliant Burger
3. Hummingbird Bakery cupcake 
4. Walking Home
5. Dancers in Leicester Square
6. Lunch in the park 
7. Shots on a Friday night 


8. House hunting 
9. Rail Replacement Service 
10. Muji Stationary 
11. G8 Protesters occupying a building in Central London. 
12. Superman Premiere in Leicester Square.  
13. Step Ladder Locked to a bike on Oxford Street 
14. Treat a friend Friday at Hummingbird Bakery 


15. Approved food order 
16. Lucky charms in Tesco's 
17. Filling tax forms 
18. Discovering new blogs on Bloglovin 
19.approved food order arrives 
20. Writing a guest post on nail art 
21. Marble nails 


22. Friendly cat in the street 
23. Rerkorderlig Midsummer House 
24. Everyman on his phone on the train 
25. Filming crew in Trafalgar Square 
26. Fruit in take for the day
27. Jewellery getting fixed 
28. Snacks in work 


29. Gay Pride Festival in Soho 
30. Mini haul from Boots and Maplin  

Have you participated in 30 day snap? Did you enjoy it? Leave me your links below so I can go see them. 

Did you see Louise over the month?

Related Articles

12 comments:

  1. love this post :-) i've always wanted to try lucky charms but they don't have it in australia :( haha

    http://michellele1.blogspot.com.au/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried lucky charms, as shown above, but I don't get what all the hype is about. They taste good but they aren't frosties.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. fab post!! I seriously need to try a hummingbird cupcake!! as for that friendly ginger tom in the street, so so cute :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thank you. I really want a cat so bad. I think that hummingbird are still doing treat a friend friday so you definitely should get one. xxx

      Delete
  3. Such a good post hun, really get a good feel for what London is really like! Love it !!! Following on gfc and bloglovin.
    I'm over at http://xteaseflutterpoutx.blogspot.co.uk/would lobe if u stopped by
    Lots of love
    Laura xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks I am following you too :) I didn't think my photos were all that london, but it turns out they are more than I imagined. xxx

      Delete
  4. I love tags like this, I think it's a great way to get to know the blogger a little better :) Love all of your photos :D
    Love Holly x

    h-c-style.blogspot.co.uk // h-c-beauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks. After this post I have decided to do a week in photos. Let's see how I got on. xxx

      Delete
  5. So I've just found your blog and I love it! I've followed you on GFC, just fyi :)

    I really like your photos but I honestly don't think I'd be able to keep up with this for 30 days let alone 365! I'm totally shy when it comes to taking pictures and always neglect my instagram!

    Will be having a browse through some of your older posts now

    Elizabeth
    www.iamnotblonde.net xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures. If I like something I stop and photograph it. I mainly use my phone as taking my DSLR out everywhere I go is hard work as it's heavy and big. thanks for looking around my blog :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Aww I loved seeing all 30 days in one post! I did the 30 day snap too, it was so much harder than I thought, and I kinda feel like my life is really boring compared to all the others I read.

    http://sincerelysnow.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure that when others view yours they feel like you do when you read mine. I really struggled some days to get a photo. I really want to do this again xxx

      Delete