In beauty blogging photography

Day 20 of 30 day snap

Only 10 days left of 30 day snap. I have really enjoyed this series and may even continue it on to July, but instead of posting a daily photo I may do what Lily Pebbles does and do it weekily or maybe one large post at the end of the month. I'll decide at some point. 

Anyway, to get on with today, last night I saw a post on Twitter for guest posting, I offered to write a guest post for Sweet Dreams Beauty on nail art/nail stamps and nail brushes. I have just completed the nail stamps section and this is my desk during. 

You will be able to see the post on Sweet Dreams Beauty when I am done so pop back and see what I wrote about.


What have you done today? 

Go check out what Louise has been up to today 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment