In blogging primark

From Givenchy to Primark with a bit of Topshop in the middle

A few weeks back I watched Pink Birdy Bow's OOTD Youtube video and it featured this beautiful handbag and to my astonishment it was from Primark. So after work, on a Saturday, I hot footed it to Primark Oxford Street and picked myself this wonderful bag up for £10. The stand was half empty when I got there and there was a swarm of people looking at the bag.


Having purchased this lovely bag I have heard that they are all over the place from designer at Givenchy for £1,473



to Topshop for £42.00, not sure I like the black and white it looks a bit naff. 


Then my lovely Primark number for a fraction of the price and looks just as good. 

Inside my lovely bag, lots of room.

Which one would you buy? Is price important to you? 

Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. That Primark bag is gorgeous, and genuinely is such a great Givenchy dupe!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I love the velvet on the side and I think it looks the best :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Hi Lorilee, saw your post in Company magazine's "Blogger of the week" thread and thought to give your blog a visit. I love the primark's version and I always love a good bargain too so that's the winner for me. Hope you drop by my blog too.

    http://www.mystylestories.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks :) I shall check your blog out :)

      I love the velvet on the side - it adds more character

      xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm a little bit devestated that I haven't seen this in my local Primark :( gorgeous bag!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will come to your Primark soon if not then just take a trip to London ;) I am sure it will be one of those things that everyone has as it's from Primark

      Lorilee
      x
      xx

      Delete
  4. This is such a nice handbag, what a great bargain! :)

    thepixiespicks.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) It was definitely that. :)

      Lorilee
      xxx

      Delete