In London

Going for a ride on the Tube

I have thought about this idea for a while now and I think I might just do it. I don't know if I will do it in one day though as the London Underground network is massive. My idea is to visit every stop on the tube map, with my oyster card. I like to look out of the window and explore new areas, some parts of the underground are as they say underground, so it would only be the stations I would see, but some of them themselves are really pretty and have beautiful features. I saw at Tottenham Hale today the tile art, I wish I had taken a photo, but I was crammed into a tube carriage, with barely any room to breathe let alone move. 

After my experience on the Victoria line, it was nice to go on the Hammersmith and City line to experience no one around me. The train was empty and I had the choice of every seat in the carriage. 


Once I had picked my spot, I thought this looked a great angle to take a snap. I saw it as my photograph in a photograph. 


I took another one of these photos, but didn't take anymore. 


I may just go around on the new orange line, that's the overground, and have a lovely journey on that as it is all overground and lots of things to see out of the window. I discovered today that there are 2 different designs to the overground trains seating arrangement. 

Which tube line is your favourite? and what can you see from the windows? 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment